Advanced Sales Training Techniques That Will Lead to Success in the California Marketplace
Similarly to the majority of people in the sales and marketing world, you likely began making sales on a smaller scale. You spend a bunch of time working hard learning about the products or services your company has to offer and how to sell those products and services. Now it's time to grow to the next level! When you're at the next level, advancing the sales training techniques that have made you successful in the California marketplace are paramount.
These Sales Training Techniques Include the Following:
1. 7 steps to cold calling success:
- Research a list of prospects
- Build your script
- Anticipate objections
- Get positive and get calling
- Leave a message (if necessary)
- Handle the objections
- Repeat the process on a daily basis
2. Developing a list of actionable questions Some actionable questions include:
- What specific items or actions satisfied you the most?
- What would you like to see us add to enhance your experience?
- How could we make this process easier for you?
- Who serves you best here?
- How can we improve the checkout process?
- What should we do to make browsing online easier?
- Have we been able to provide everything you need?
3. Working on overcoming customer objections If you're about to overcome these common objections, you'll master the sales process:
- We're already working with someone else.
- We're not interested
- I'm too busy.
- Send me some information.
- We can't afford your services at the moment
4. Asking for the sale (the close) Points to notice when closing the sale:
- Ask for next steps when closing
- Give and receive
- Sell more value
- Under promise/over deliver
- Respect your competitors even if they bad mouth you
- Prep and plan
- After you ask your closing question let the customer talk